The organizing team has introduced an innovative process for this year’s nomination filing.
Music Industry players are advised to follow these simple steps to apply for the Central Music Awards 2022 nomination;
1. Download the nomination form online by visiting:
DOWNLOAD NOMINATION FORM
2. Fill in with appropriate details
3. Submit a hard copy to our District representatives or on the day of the Seminar.
SOURCE OF VERIFICATION
4. Songs are to be put on pen drives
5. Professional picture inclusive.
Being the first and most prestigious regional award scheme in Ghana, the Central Music Awards for the past ten years have recognized and awarded hardworking music and creative talents from the region.
As part of the 11th edition of Central Music Awards, Heritage Promotions has introduced five new categories into the scheme. These new categories include;
1. Best Masquerade Group
2. Best Brass Band
3. Song Writer of The Year
4. Live Band of the year
5. AfroPop of the year.
Also, unlike the previous years where nominations are opened during the day of the seminar, Heritage Promotions has advised music Industry players to contact their district representatives to file for their nominations and submit hard copies during the day of the seminar.
Heritage promotions have appointed over sixteen (16) District Representatives to assist music industry players in filing their nominations across the region.
The thirty-seven (37) Categories opened for nomination filing include:
1. FEMALE ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
2. NEW ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
3. EMERGING ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
4. GOSPEL SONG OF THE YEAR
5. GOSPEL ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
6. BEST RAPPER OF THE YEAR
7. BEST COLLABORATION OF THE YEAR
8. REGGAE SONG OF THE YEAR
9. MALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR
10. FEMALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR
11. SOUND ENGINEER OF THE YEAR
12. BEST PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
13. SONG OF THE YEAR
14. MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR
15. DANCEHALL SONG OF THE YEAR
16. GHANA POPULAR SONG
17. PROMOTER – PRESENTER
18. BEST PROMOTER – DJ
19. BEST PROMOTER – ONLINE
20. HIPLIFE SONG OF THE YEAR
21. HIGHLIFE SONG OF THE YEAR
22. HIP POP SONG OF THE YEAR
23. BEST GROUP OF THE YEAR
24. BEST MANAGEMENT
25. BEST PUB/NIGHTCLUB
26. BEST MASQUERADE GROUP
27. BEST BRASS BAND
28. LIVE BAND OF THE YEAR
29. BEST CAMPUS ENTERTAINMENT HOUSE
30. BEST CAMPUS MC
31. BEST CAMPUS ARTISTE
32. BEST CAMPUS DJ
33. BEST FAN BASE
34. INTERNATIONAL ACT OF THE YEAR
35. SONG WRITER OF THE YEAR
36. AFROPOP SONG OF THE YEAR
37. ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
Heritage promotions by this communique also inform musicians, artists managers, music promoters, sound engineers, music producers, video directors, media personalities, and other creative talents to anticipate a worth attending music seminar come September 2022.
Music Industry players are to note that, the deadline for nomination filing is slated for Saturday, 10th September 2022.
For further information kindly contact our communication department.